Easyrider Imports and Distributors
Easyrider Imports and Distributors is a retailer that trades using the Internet through this website. Easyrider Imports and Distributors is committed to protecting the personal privacy of our customers, and observes the National Privacy Principles pursuant to the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988.
Personal information about our customers, including your name, address, telephone number and other personal details will be handled appropriately, and you may contact us at any time to request details about what information we hold, or to request it to be changed or deleted.
When you visit this website, Easyrider Imports and Distributors makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- the IP address or domain name of the machine you are using to access this site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site you have visited
- the type of browser you are using
- the date and time of your visit
Personal information is requested or collected only when it is required to assist you in efficiently completing your transaction or in handling your inquiry. Generally, there is no obligation to provide us with any of the personal information that we may request, however if you choose not to provide us with the requested information we may not be able to offer the requested service, or we may not be able to handle it as efficiently for you.
Use of Information
- Will only collect the personal information about a customer that we need to do business with the customer. This will usually be a name, address, contact telephone number, e-mail address, delivery details and purchasing information (for example the items being purchased)
- Does not sell or rent personal information about our customers, including names, addresses and telephone numbers, to any outside person or organisation
- Will only ever use a customer’s personal information for Easyrider Imports and Distributors marketing purposes if we have first requested and received your permission to do so
Changes in our policy
Who to contact
Please email us or mail us at Privacy Officer PO Box 511, Enfield, NSW Australia 2136 or call us at 0412 892 268 if you:
• Don’t want to be contacted in the future by us;
• Would like us to correct or update your Personal Information in our records;